Air India PMDG 747-400 v3 VT-EVB Livery.
The Air India Boeing 747-400 registered VT-EVB (MSN 28095) named after the ‘Velha Goa’
The Aircraft was delivered to Air India on 15. Nov 1996
The repaint features realistic Whitish Air India fuselage color with realistic fonts and Aircraft titles besidecockpit windows, along with Star Alliance logo.
Repaint features realistic aircraft registration in cockpit along with the SELCAL code.
The livery features realistic paint job. Livery is installed only via the PMDG Operations Center. Compatible with all simulators available. which is compatible with PMDG 747 v3 QOTS II Product.
Livery to be only used with PMDG 747-400 v3 QOTS II pack for PMDG 747-400 model available here. → PMDG 747
- Unzip PMDG 747-400 v3 Air India (White).zip to a temporary folder.
- Open the PMDG Operations Center
- Select PMDG 747 v3 FSX/P3D based on your simulator
- Click on Livery Manager in the left side Menu under PMDG 747-400 QOTS II option.
- Click on “Click to Add” under the Add/Remove option given on the right side of the Operations Center
- Navigate to the folder where you unzipped the files in the PMDG 747-400 v3 Air India (White).zip
- select the PMDG 747-400 v3 Air India (White).ptp file and the Livery will be installed automatically
- now you can select the Livery in your FSX or P3D.
- Now nothing left to do. Just.
- Happy Flying.
Download the Livery Here.